07/03/2012

Urban Brats Update

It has now been 6 months since I bought the Urban Brats Website and brought it down from Qld to SA.
I always wanted to work from home, and with it being very much a 'hobby' at this stage, I am enjoying the sea change.
You see, I have always worked in Retail, on and off, taking a few years off to have my 2 beautiful children, since 1975.
I have worked in anywhere from a small discount shop to a large supermarket, from night filler to department manager.
Don't get me wrong, I love the retail world and all it provides, but I guess basically, I just got tired of working late nights, weekends, the stock takes and public holidays when I would rather be home.
So here I am! And loving It!
I have so many ideas with my little 'shop' and I am in the process of slowly making changes.
I started this blog as a more personal side, with it also having a facebook page and a twitter page too. I might even look into Google+ Pages.
I hope you will follow me and share the excitement ( and upsets ) as I explore the world of the web.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment