22/02/2012

The Teardrop Bag

I was excited to be picked recently, for a free pdf pattern to make the Teardrop Bag by Emmaline bags and sewing patterns.
The pattern came in 2 sizes Reg or XL and I made the regular size.
I found the pattern very easy to follow, and I am by no means an experienced sewer!
Everything was set out well and plenty of pictures, just so I can check my progress.
In my bag, I placed 2 slip pockets either side, but there is also instructions for a zip pocket if you wish. I put in the magnetic closure for the first time and found further guidance on the Emmaline  website which explained it well.
Overall I was very VERY pleased with my new bag! :) The XL would make a great tote bag to carry towels and beach gear.
The pattern was very easy to follow, very informative and I am so pleased with my result! 
I will certainly be recommending that my friends purchase one of Emmaline's patterns at a very reasonable price.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention and the pattern review, Teresa! I was so happy to hear you loved the pattern. Great Bag!

    Janelle
    www.emmalinebags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janelle, I was thrilled at how easy your patterns are to follow!

      Delete